Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Very Fun Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year...we got to go to Hawaii!!! We have had this trip planned for a long time so we were very happy to finally be there! Sorry for the so many pictures. I promise I did edit. Can you tell Eliza isn't very happy here? She refused to walk on the sand...she thought crabs would get her. We thought Oh no this is going to be a long ten days... but I am happy to report she got over her crab fear!








We were driving along and noticed huge crowds on the beach so we pulled over to see what was going on and found these guys. They were huge!

Beautiful Hannama Bay...great snorkeling too.

We walked down to the bay but rode the tram back up. They charge 1 dollar for a ride down and 2 dollars for the ride back up.... hey wait a minute! Pretty smart thinking!


I guess you never get too old bury someone in the sand!

playing ancient Hawaiian games at the Poleneysian Cultural Center!

Ukulele Lessons!


That is a lot of prints!


How did I get such a babe of a husband?

That was GOOD ice cream!

This is what we did after we had our turkey!

Those of you who know me and David can tell who Olivia takes after! Not me!!!


David just finished body surfing off his pumpkin pie....not like he needs to!



Ok so I love these shoes...we all have a pair, and when I found them in Eliza's size I had to get her a pair!

We had a great time! David and I decided that next we are going, we're going sans kids! Sorry guys!























2 comments:

Jenn said...

Finally an update! It's about time. :) It looks like you had an amazing trip!

Anne said...

What gorgeous pictures!!!! I loved them all! It makes me think I better upload my recent ones, even though I don't really have many. Your kids are beautiful. We miss you guys-- in case you forgot!!!