Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baseball Fun!

David's work buys season tickets to the Rivercats games every season and we get to go A LOT!!! The Rivercats are Sacramento's minor legue team that feeds into the Oakland A's. David actually pays attention to game, while the rest of us hang out, chat, walk around the stadium, and decide what treat we are going to eat! I will admit I do get excited when a player hits a home run! The games are a fun family activity, we all enjoy being togather on warm summer nights, especially when there is a cool Delta breeze!





Go Rivercats!!!!


2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Erin!
It was good to hear from you! I can't believe how old your kids are...I can't believe how old WE are! My brother said he ran into a few months ago at Girl's Camp! I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what you are up too!
Holly

erin said...

did your brother tell you that the girls went ga-ga over him! That is so funny he lives up here! Next time you come up I would love to see you and your family. And yes we are getting old. (not that old though!) I remember when we were in high school and seminary, LOTS of memories!!!