Sunday, September 7, 2008

JOY SCHOOL

Eliza started preschool last week!! What am I going to do with myself for 3 hours twice a week? The first day I was very good and went to the gym and picked up groceries, but I have to admit the second day even though I was ready to go the gym and exercise I didn't go. Do you know what I did instead? I went home got myself a snack,(it was only 9:30am) kicked up my feet and watched my tivoed Project Runway!!!! I think I am going to like preschool! Actually we are doing Joy School. There are six kids and the moms each take turns, 4 lessons in a row, teaching. Eliza loves it and I am actually excited to take my turn too. I go next week, so I will let you know how it goes!
They are a cute and good group of kids!










This is Carlene, can you tell it is her turn this week?




Have fun Eliza, it's just the beginning!

No comments: