Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged about 2 weeks ago by Dave's cousin Jen Opp. Jen is a cool gal. She seems to have a shy and modest personality, but after reading her blog I am finding out what a great sense of humor and quick wit she has. Also she is a great writer! OK so here you are!

TAGGED-3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 facts about yourself, and tag five people by listing their names at the end of post!

3 JOYS

-a sparking clean kitchen
-that time of night when the kids are all in bed and the house is quiet and I can hang out with David!
-watching my kids gain their OWN testimony of the gospel and seeing them try so hard to choose the right and make good choices.

3 FEARS

-Bears in Yosemite
-getting the Stomach Flu
-that my children will stray away from the gospel

3 GOALS

-get my kids craft and school supply drawers organized, its a MESS
-get Eliza off the Binky She is 3 years old for heavens sake!!
-to stand in the temple with all of children and their spouses

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

-nieniedialouges.blogspot.com
-bravo tv reality shows ie, Project Runway, Top Chef(my favorite and it starts soon yay!), Top Design
-talk radio (my kids are getting really annoyed!)

3 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

-I have never lived alone
-I used to work at Disneyland
-I like chocolate way too much!


I am sorry but i don't have that many friends or family who blog and i don't know who to tag!

1 comment:

jen said...

I love learning about you and your cute family! Thanks for sharing.